|CALIBRATION & WARRANTY INCLUDED
Key Features and Functions
- 1 GHz (upgradable)
- 4 analog plus 16 digital channels
- Get 3 instruments in 1: scope, logic analyzer, and protocol analyzer
- Capture more data with 20 Mpts per channel memory, upgradable to 1 Gpts
- See more signal detail with 20 GSa/s sample rate and InfiniiScan advanced triggering
- Expand your measurement capabilities with the widest range of compliance, protocol and analysis applications: serial protocol, FPGA dynamic probe, jitter analysis including EZJIT, MATLAB and more
|8-Channel Logic Analyzer Module for Instek GDS-2000 Series Oscilloscopes
|GDS-2000A Series Digital Storage Oscilloscope offers 2 and 4-channel configurations and wide bandwidth selections, including 300MHz, 200MHz, 100MHz and 70MHz. Each model provides 2GSa/s maximum real-time sampling rate and 100GSa/s high-speed equivalent-time sampling rate. Equipped with an 8-inch 800 x 600 high-resolution TFT LCD display, 1mV/div to 10V/div vertical range and 1ns/div to 100s/div time base, the GDS-2000A Series is able to faithfully demonstrate waveforms of complicated and obscure signals.
|The GDS-1000A-U series provides a unique solution. The GDS-1000A-U lineup includes GDS-1152A-U, GDS-1102A-U and GDS-1072A-U three models. Operating at 150, 100 or 70 MHz with a real-time sampling rate of 1GSa/s, the GDS-1000A-U employs MemoryPrime technology . Using MemoryPrime technology, the GDS-1000A-U is able to overcome the problems associated with memory constraints. High sample rates, rarely found in traditional DSOs, can be maintained over longer periods of time, without effecting performance.
|The Instek GDS-200/300 series handheld oscilloscope features two analog input channels and is available with 70, 100 or 200 MHz bandwidth. It features a 7" capacitive full touch panel LCD which can be positioned in portrait and landscape display, as well as a rechargeable battery making it easy to operate in field operation. The GDS-200/300 are ideal for use in laboratories, R&D, solar power inspection and repair, and for maintenance personnel who are always on field assignments.
|GCL-001 Vertical Calibration Cable For GDS-300/200 Series