|The GDS-3000 Series is a new platform of 4-input channels, 500MHz bandwidth, 5GSa/s sampling rate, and VPO waveform display. The split screen feature has been designed to meet the requirements of multi-window & multi-signal tests in the research and the manufacturing fields. The optional power analysis software and the optional serial bus analysis software are available to facilitate the engineer's tasks in testing and manufacturing of the associated products.
|CALIBRATION & WARRANTY INCLUDED
Key Features and Functions
- 1 GHz (upgradable)
- 4 analog plus 16 digital channels
- Get 3 instruments in 1: scope, logic analyzer, and protocol analyzer
- Capture more data with 20 Mpts per channel memory, upgradable to 1 Gpts
- See more signal detail with 20 GSa/s sample rate and InfiniiScan advanced triggering
- Expand your measurement capabilities with the widest range of compliance, protocol and analysis applications: serial protocol, FPGA dynamic probe, jitter analysis including EZJIT, MATLAB and more
|The GDS-1000-U Series offers 100MHz, 70MHz and 50MHz digital storage oscilloscopes with 5.7" color TFT LCD displays. With dual sampling modes, a 4,000 point record length, a real-time sampling rate of 250MSa/s and an ET sampling rate of 25GSa/s, the GDS-1000-U Series DSO provides an excellent balance of performance between memory length and sampling speed. Other major features include user-friendly menu tree operations, compact size, ergonomic design, USB host for PC connectivity and USB device port support. The GDS-1000-U Series is designed to meet today's most demanding engineering requirements and budgets.