|The GDS-2000E digital oscilloscope features bandwidth selections of 200MHz, 100MH, and 70MHz. Two-channel model provides 1GSa/s real-time sampling rate for each channel; four-channel model provides 1GSa/s maximum real-time sampling rate. The 8-inch 800*480 TFT LCD display and the minimum 1mV/div vertical range allow the GDS-2000E series to measure complex feeble signals and clearly display measurement results.
|CALIBRATION & WARRANTY INCLUDED
Key Features and Functions
- 1 GHz (upgradable)
- 4 analog plus 16 digital channels
- Get 3 instruments in 1: scope, logic analyzer, and protocol analyzer
- Capture more data with 20 Mpts per channel memory, upgradable to 1 Gpts
- See more signal detail with 20 GSa/s sample rate and InfiniiScan advanced triggering
- Expand your measurement capabilities with the widest range of compliance, protocol and analysis applications: serial protocol, FPGA dynamic probe, jitter analysis including EZJIT, MATLAB and more
|GDS-2000A Series Digital Storage Oscilloscope offers 2 and 4-channel configurations and wide bandwidth selections, including 300MHz, 200MHz, 100MHz and 70MHz. Each model provides 2GSa/s maximum real-time sampling rate and 100GSa/s high-speed equivalent-time sampling rate. Equipped with an 8-inch 800 x 600 high-resolution TFT LCD display, 1mV/div to 10V/div vertical range and 1ns/div to 100s/div time base, the GDS-2000A Series is able to faithfully demonstrate waveforms of complicated and obscure signals.
|Ethernet and SVGA Output module for GDS-2000A series