Laboratory Calibration Services
When identifying Test equipment source for new, preowned or services for calibration and repair providers that demonstrate a best‐in‐class approach, Top Dog Test stands out due to its emphasis on customer value. Top Dog Test calibration and repair services show expert understanding of electronic test equipment and customer needs.
Since its founding in Silicon Valley in 2005, Top Dog Test has always placed top priority on providing the highest quality technical services and receiving accreditation and certifications to national and international quality standards.
Top Dog strictly follows ISO 9001:2015 qualified process that utilise NIST-traceable standard — every unit is calibrated to a standard that compares correctly to its master standard maintained by the National Institute of Standards and Technology and is shipped with a certificate of calibration.
With the high integrity team Top Dog gives you the confidence on your test equipment. We constantly update and expand our calibration capabilities, and committing financial resources to the most up-to-date standards, and employee training.
In addition, our high-quality calibration laboratory services include documentation to satisfy your industry and regulatory or audit requirements.
Commercial Calibration: This ISO9001:2015 compliant calibration measures the complete recommended data range tests the full measurement range of the equipment to manufacture specifications.
Z540-1 Data: This ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 compliant calibration includes the full set of pre and post adjustment measurement data including Out of tolerance data and post calibration data.
Z540.3 Compliant: This ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006 compliant calibration includes the full set of pre and post adjustment measurement data (including OOT data) with uncertainties and guard banding of results to ensure 2% or lower Probability of False Acceptance
We can also offer customized traceable calibration levels either at our facilities in Hayward California, or at your location.
Please speak with your sales representatives.
Our local support includes:
• Daily Pickup and Delivery service (Bay Area)
• Fast turnaround on most calibration laboratory services
• Advanced equipment Calibration services / Metrology services
• Full maintenance, evaluation and repair services
• Email notification when instruments are due for calibration
• Worldwide shipping
• An online equipment management system
• We sell, rent, lease and buy back all brands of electronic test equipment
• Largest on-line inventory of Test Equipment in the Industry
• ISO 9001:2015 Certified Systems / Processes
Onsite Calibration Services
For the ultimate in convenience, choose onsite calibration services from TopDogTest.
Our coordinators handle all aspects of onsite calibration services, from scheduling to document delivery. They will also assign the appropriate field service calibration engineers/technicians and answer all of your instrument-related questions.
High-quality onsite calibration services from Top Dog:
- Eliminate instrument downtime and the need for spares.
- Minimize interruptions to your manufacturing process.
- Ensure you’ll have no questions about where your instruments are or when they will be returned.
- Allow you to schedule all your calibration services at once or periodically throughout the year.
- Eliminate shipping costs and delays.
Our trained calibration engineers/technicians provide expert calibration for all types of electronic measuring instruments. Our electronic laboratory is fully equipped to calibrate most electrical/electronic instruments, and test equipment from DC to Daylight Spectrum.
Our capabilities include but not limit:
- DC and AC Voltage, Current (Up to 10kV, 500A)
- LCR Instrument (Meters, Decade Box)
- Temperature (-200C – 760C)
- RF Tuned Power – Measure 100 kHz to 50 GHz
- Frequency Measurement to 50 GHz
- +40 dBm TO -127 dBm Power Measurement to 50 GHz
- Source +20 dBm TO -110 dBm to 50 GHz
- SWR Measurements to 26.5 GHz
- Network Analyzer Calibrations to 50 GHz
- Harmonics, Spurious, IMD, Distortion, Modulation AM, FM, ØM (Phase Modulation)
- Non–destructive Testing Equipment
- Mechanical / Dimensional